Thursday, April 28, 2011

A random rant about this semester

This semester has been pretty turbulent for me. I can't sleep at night, when I fall asleep I suddenly wake up again and I might be going through depression. Maybe I'm homesick. When I'm at home, with so many people, I'm not happy. I hate it there when I stay too long.

There is a good chance that I'll be going home. I do not regret going to UNR. I really love this school overall, interms of academics. It's mainly the city and the kind of people from here that kind of makes me want to go home. I also feel like the pressures from school are getting to me. I hope that I end this semester on a decent note. If I don't have to repeat a philosophy class, I hope to actually stay a little while longer. After this semester, I'm not taking anymore philosophy classes. I find gender studies to be much easier. I also heard that the education minor is pretty easy, except it has more required credits. I even thought about Basque as a minor. I just really want to hurry up and graduate or at least end this semester.

No comments:

Post a Comment