Monday, May 16, 2011

Natural Hairstyles for 4B Hair

I've been neglecting my hair regimen lately, I think due to laziness and boredom. I will argue that natural hair is hard to take care of if you want to have it the way everyone else wears their hair. Luckily, with my hair texture, I have more options for different hairstyles. Rollersetting, then doing a "Dominican method" of blowdrying should work for my hair. I bought some new vegan hair creme that works as a conditioner or leave in. I tried to use it as a styling creme for dry hair, but it has too many waterbased products. It will serve better as a conditioner that will be followed by a heat serum. I plan on still ordering the products that I listed in my natural hair products post.

Hairstyles for Blown Out Hair

Bantu Knot Out

Beach Waves

No comments:

Post a Comment