Monday, September 20, 2010

Went Grocery Shopping

I finally went grocery shopping. I didn't get as many of the items I want to get (store was too crowded). So, next weekend, for sure, I'm going around 10pm. I rather go shopping late and avoid crowds than to go during the day time and there are too many people and their damn kids. Who brings their five kids to a grocery store? Food will last this week. I still need to go to Walmart to purchase something to bake food in. The major Walmart grocery store has the kind of soy margarine I use. One day I'll take a trip there. I still have to get peas, vegetable broth and other stuff. I want to try to make my own fake meats just to have when I am hungry and there is no way of going to the store. Winter is around the corner, the weather here is harsh during those times. Because I'll be going to school here, I'll be taking classes during the winter. I think the harsh weather will make it difficult for classes, but I want to go home this summer. Maybe take an 8 week class, and go home, possibly for good.

No comments:

Post a Comment